View Our Building Partners
- Our low-maintenance cladding, by James Hardie, is durable, has a high resistance to fire and pests and will not rot or warp.
- Our Metalcraft roofing comes with a 15 year durability warranty and it conforms to New Zealand drinking water standards (which is important if you are on tank water).
- Our continuous floor joists system is unique to Keith Hay Homes, making a stronger more rigid home to comparable designs.
- We use high density flooring sheets, the strongest sheet flooring on the market, impact resistant but providing warmth underfoot and a forgiving surface (unlike concrete).
- We use Nulook aluminium joinery which features patented advanced drainage technology helping to ensure water tightness.
- All of our windows are double-glazed, which not only reduces unwanted heat loss or heat gain, it also means an end to condensation on the windows, reducing the likelihood of mould growth and making your home drier and healthier.
- A building cavity offers an added defence for water tightness.
- Our wide eaves act as an umbrella, protecting your home from rain in winter and over heating in summer.
- GIB board is lined horizontally rather than vertically (used by other builders) to ensure a more rigid structure and a superior finish.All of our homes are insulated to a higher standard than what is required by the New Zealand building code, providing extra energy saving.
- Your home comes with heating/fan/lighting in our bathrooms to extract moisture and a rangehood to extract moisture and cooking smells in the kitchen.
- We offer a GIB Aqualine wall lining with water resistant core to all wet areas.
- Our beautifully designed Keith Hay kitchens are fitted with Methvan tapware and Westinghouse appliances.
- Our well-designed bathrooms include Clearlite or Athena showers and Englefield baths. We use Vitreous China basins and toilets.