This house & land package offers an affordable entry point into the rural lifestyle.
One of our most popular plans, our First Choice 110 offers 4 good sized bedrooms, family bathroom with a master ensuite, separate laundry with open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge perfect for the modern open plan family living. The living area is complimented with 20m2 front deck to enjoy those long summer evenings.
This 1576m2 section is perfect for those longing to live in the country but don't want the hassles of livestock, or hours spent every week mowing a ridiculous area of lawn. Offering an easy care, flat building platform as well as some impressive northwest facing views out over the farmland to the mountains with the bonus of being in the zone for the various schooling options in Te Awamutu.
This package includes:
- 20m2 Front deck including steps and handrails
- 900 x 1500 Rear landing including steps and handrails
- Heat pump
- Clothesline and letter box
- Delivery from Hamilton construction yard onto standard timber piles
- Geotech, Wastewater, and Storm water reports including engineers’ inspections
- Council building consent plans, fees and code of compliance
- Allowance for connections to services
- Fixed price building contract
This beautiful home is just one of many designs available from Keith Hay Homes, with a style/layout and budget to suit everyone. Plans and package can be altered to suit.
What Keith Hay can offer:
- A fully managed build including site works and professional service. We will take care of your project through to the final code of compliance
- Reduced construction timeframes when utilising pre-consented and pre-built stockhouses
- Bridging finance for lending with low equity on transportable homes (STC)
For more details phone today as this package is priced for a quick sale.
Rhys Jellie 07 829 9809 or 021 940 690
Keith Hay Homes reserve the right to withdraw or change any House and Land package without notice. Packages specify inclusions, are subject to availability of the land and the advertised price is an indication only. Keith Hay Homes will refer you to the listing agent to negotiate the price of the land. Site-specific engineering assessments will determine whether there will be any additional costs associated with the land. Any upgrades or changes to the floor plan may also incur additional costs. Images are an artists impression only.