Keith Hay Homes have been proudly provided housing and accommodation units to the rural community since 1938.
At Keith Hay Homes we understand that Kiwi farmers are looking for certain design requirements for their farm housing. Things like having enough space to take off wet weather gear, parking for larger vehicles or having space for a deep freeze. We have taken into consideration many of these factors in our rural designs. We also understand that there may be needs for specific requirements. Add a deck, covered balcony, carports and more. We have a range of designs available to suit a variety of needs. Talk to your local Home Consultant today to get the right plan for you.
Our range includes:
- Rural Homes – Family Homes
- Workers Accommodation – Farm Managers Homes
- Lifestyle Block Homes
- Shared or Dormitory Accommodation First Homes
- Holiday Homes
- Investment Homes
Consider some of the benefits:
- Variety of plans for every possible use, site and budget
- Quality buildings will help attract and retain quality staff
- Take the hassle out of building, we can manage the complete build for you
- Fixed price contract and cost effective building solution
- Built in our yards for minimum site disruption
- Pre-built house available for quicker turnaround
- Can be moved or used in another capacity in future
- Plans can be modified to suit requirements
- Wet rooms, covered landings, separate laundry, decks/pergolas, car ports, garages can be added to plans
Click here to download our current Rural Brochure.