This Keith Hay Homes 95m2 house plan makes an ideal first home, rental investment or retirement home that has proved a hugely popular choice over many decades.
A well set up home containing a family bathroom, ensuite to the master bedroom, laundry, and an awesome open plan kitchen, dining and living that leads out to a 20m2 deck, perfect for enjoying those summer evenings.
On a compact and very easy-care section that is one of the very last sections available of this size, in a highly regarded area in Kawerau. In a prime location with stunning views of Mount Putauaki and a very peaceful location.
This package includes:
- 20m2 Front deck including steps and handrails
- 900 x 1500 Rear landing including steps and handrails
- Heat pump
- Delivery from Te Puke construction yard onto standard timber piles
- Geotech and Storm water reports including engineers’ inspection
- Council building consent plan, application, fees and code of compliance
- Allowance for connections to services
- Fixed price building contract
Additional optional upgrades available:
- 4th Bedroom
- Roof style upgrade
This beautiful home is just one of many designs available from Keith Hay Homes, with a style/layout and budget to suit everyone. Plans and package can be altered to suit.
What Keith Hay can offer:
- A fully managed build including site works and professional service. We will take care of your project through to the final code of compliance
- Reduced construction timeframes when utilising pre-consented and pre-built stockhouses
- Bridging finance for lending with low equity on transportable homes (STC)
For more details phone today as this package is priced for a quick sale.
Rhys Jellie 07 829 9809 or 021 940 690
Keith Hay Homes reserve the right to withdraw or change any House and Land package without notice. Packages specify inclusions, are subject to availability of the land and the advertised price is an indication only. Keith Hay Homes will refer you to the listing agent to negotiate the price of the land. Site-specific engineering assessments will determine whether there will be any additional costs associated with the land. Any upgrades or changes to the floor plan may also incur additional costs. Images are an artists impression only.