If you’re wanting a rural lifestyle but without the commitment of a lifestyle block, then consider this House & Land package in Mamaku.
Our First Choice 120 plan is a truly perfect entertaining home with a sizeable kitchen with breakfast bar and scullery opening into a family sitting room. The spacious living room provides ample space for a living room area, dining area and even space for a home office with two sliding doors giving you that open indoor-outdoor flow onto 30m2 of decking. This plan features three spacious bedrooms, a large main bathroom and an ensuite off the master bedroom with further options for a fourth bedroom and study/media room.
Live that peaceful country dream on a manageable 1500m2 section just 20 minutes from Rotorua.
This package includes:
- 30m2 Front deck including steps and handrails
- 900 x 1500 Rear landing including steps and handrails
- Heat pump
- 50m2 of concrete driving
- Clothesline and letter box
- Delivery from Hamilton construction yard onto standard timber piles
- Geotech, wastewater and storm water reports including engineers’ inspection
- Council building consent fees and code of compliance
- Allowance for connections to services
- Fixed price building contract
- Roof designs
- Formal entrance
- 4th bedroom
- 5th bedroom/study/media room
This beautiful home is just one of many designs available from Keith Hay Homes, with a style/layout and budget to suit everyone. Plans and package can be altered to suit.
What Keith Hay can offer:
- A fully managed build including site works and professional service. We will take care of your project through to the final code of compliance
- Reduced construction timeframes when utilising pre-consented and pre-built stockhouses
- Bridging finance for lending with low equity on transportable homes (STC)
For more details phone today as this package is priced for a quick sale.
Rhys Jellie 07 829 9809 or 021 940 690
Keith Hay Homes reserve the right to withdraw or change any House and Land package without notice. Packages specify inclusions, are subject to availability of the land and the advertised price is an indication only. Keith Hay Homes will refer you to the listing agent to negotiate the price of the land. Site-specific engineering assessments will determine whether there will be any additional costs associated with the land. Any upgrades or changes to the floor plan may also incur additional costs. Images are an artists impression only.